Kia Ora and welcome to Ngutunui Enviro School, where we Live rural, Learn local and Think global.
Our tamariki/children come from a variety of backgrounds, origins and academic abilities.
- We offer schooling from Year 0-8. We have two fun filled classrooms named Tūī, and Pīwakawaka.
- Our current roll is 41 which allows for smaller classes and differentiated learning to ensure all of our tamariki/children's learning needs are met.
- Our kura/school is a happy, fun environment where we are all treated equal.
- Our staff, BOT, whānau/families and community are pro-active and supportive of all events in and around the school/kura.
- Our environment is our classroom, we are surrounded by pristine countryside, rivers and mountains.
- We have the benefit of close proximity to two well resourced towns, Te Awamutu and Ōtorohanga, while facilities of the city are only 30 minutes away in Hamilton.
- Our school/kura have adopted the garden to table concept. We have sustainable gardens and orchard.
- We offer interschool sport and speeches, EOTC and our Year 7 and 8's attend an offsite Technology and Arts programme.
- We have high expectations for tamariki learning and we continually support tamariki to progress and experience success. We utilise all available resources to achieve this, including people, our environment and technologies.
If you require further information please explore our website and / or contact me at email@example.com.
I look forward to meeting you soon.