Kia Ora and welcome to Ngutunui Enviro School, where we are LEARNING AND GROWING TOGETHER!
We celebrate our students' uniquenesses here at Ngutunui School, celebrating our diversity, our talents and our individual successes!
- We offer schooling from Year 0-8. We have two fun-filled classrooms -Tūī Y4-8 and Pīwakawaka Y1-4.
- Our current roll is 43 which allows for smaller classes and differentiated learning to ensure all learning needs are met.
- Our kura is a happy, fun environment where students can feel safe and well-being is at the forefront.
- Our staff, students, BOT, whānau and community are proactive and supportive of all events in and around our kura.
- We are a Positive Culture for Learning school, and follow the PB4L practises.
- Our environment is our classroom too, we are surrounded by pristine countryside, rivers and mountains.
- We have the benefit of close proximity to two well-resourced towns, Te Awamutu and Ōtorohanga, while facilities of the city are only 30 minutes away in Hamilton.
- We are an Enviro school and also adopted the garden-to-table concept. We have sustainable gardens and orchards.
- We offer inter-school sports and speeches, EOTC and our Year 7 & 8's attend an offsite Technology and Arts programme.
- We have high expectations for students learning and behaviour, and we continually support students to progress and experience success. We utilise all available resources to achieve this, including people, our environment and technologies.
If you require further information please explore our website and/or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to meeting you soon.