Kia Ora and welcome to Ngutunui Enviro School. The happiest and friendliest place on Earth.
Our tamariki/children come from a variety of backgrounds, origins and academic abilities.
- We offer schooling from Year 0-8. We have three fun filled classrooms: Tawa, Kowhai and Kauri.
- Our current roll is 47 which allows for smaller classes and differentiated learning to ensure all of our tamariki/children's learning needs are met.
- Our kura/school is a happy, fun environment where we are all treated equal.
- Our staff, BOT, whānau/families and community are pro-active and supportive of all events in and around the school/kura.
- Our environment is our classroom, we are surrounded by pristine countryside, rivers and mountains.
- We have the benefit of close proximity to two well resourced towns, Te Awamutu and Ōtorohanga, while facilities of the city are only 30 minutes away in Hamilton.
- Ngutunui Playgroup is held every Thursday morning from 9am in their own learning and play area.
- Our school/kura have adopted the garden to table concept. We have sustainable gardens and orchard. The chicken coup is being built and will be up and running early 2020.
- We offer itinerant music classes, interschool sport and speeches, EOTC and our Year 7 and 8's attend an offsite Technology and Arts programme.
- We have high expectations for students' learning and we continually support students to progress and experience success. We utilise all available resources to achieve this, including people, our environment and technologies.
We welcome visitors and new tamariki/children to our school, so next time you are in the area stop by for a cup of tea and a tour. Should you require further information please explore our website or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to meeting you soon.